Tuesday, January 26, 2010

26Jan - Blog Reset

Tracking my resolutions sounded like such a great blog idea, but it's actually pretty boring. Hey I bought a book, hey I finished a book! Great. These aren't posts that I'm really keyed up to write about either. How can I liven up this blog? (As nobody else is probably reading this thing, I really only have to make it interesting for me to write.) I haven't said anything about why I made these particular resolutions. I also haven't touched on the areas of my life that do not have a resolution associated with them (I'm thinking career here). At least exploring my resolution motivations and how I want to improve my career will give me something to write about between my book reading and other resolution activities.

More on that in coming posts...

No comments:

Post a Comment