Sunday, March 14, 2010

Spartacus Picture Uploaded

I uploaded an after photo for the Spartacus Challenge tonight. I think my gut looks a little bit smaller in the after picture, but you would be hard pressed to say which was the before and which was the after with a quick glance at each picture. Regardless of the actual result, I signed up for the challenge as a motivator to get me going on working out again (and gave myself the resolution to make sure that I actually did it). As the end of the contest got closer, I started thinking about how a little extra effort would have made a big difference. I still have my waist size resolution to work on. I'm going to give my workouts everything I can Monday-Thursday. I have to get a minor medical thing done on Friday that will have me out for a week or so. Resuming my workouts after that hiatus might be a good time to put a little more into my workouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment