Sunday, September 12, 2010

I've been prepping for online school for months...

Little did I know that I was getting ready for taking online classes when I started writing blog entries. The forum discussion is basically a series of blog posts. Everybody has their own style and emphasis. It's interesting if a little dissonate at times. There isn't much of a conversation, with people using other's comments to build on their own ideas, but kind of parallel discussions around a similar topic. We'll see how things progress as the semester proceeds.

I have begun to realize that I may be able to tone down my effort on some assignments. I won't tone down my effort to engage with the material, but I can probably aim a little lower on what gets turned in, at least on some assignments, and still get the same grade. I'll have to see how things go in the next couple of weeks. I don't want to burn too intense early on and have nothing left for the end of the semester.

I've been sticking to my workouts. My pants are starting to get too big so I figure I'm making progress on my waist size. I have also been improving on my ability to do pull-ups. I was never very good at them, even when I was in good shape. I have made it a point to do a few everytime I go to the gym. Maybe next year I'll make a resolution to get up to 20 of them at once or something (a set of 5 is my max now). That's next year. I still have plenty to focus on THIS year.

No comments:

Post a Comment