Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A little gap

I feel a little ahead in my studies this week. I was very into the organizational behavior topics last week so I wanted to write nice forum posts about employee engagement and job satisfaction. This week we're discussing personality traits and value statements. I don't find those topics as interesting. We're talking about ratio analysis in Finance. That's just an extension of what we discussed last week so it's not as demanding as learning something entirely new. It's nice to have a short breather. It's been an intense few weeks with a full schedule at work, these classes at night, and very busy weekends. I'll take a slower paced week.

I wore a pair of size 34 pants today. It's nice to know that I'm making progress. To think I almost got rid of those pants too. I'm also making my way through The Black Swan (which reminds me, there are interesting aspects to the chapters that we're readying in OB, creativity and decision making biases being two examples, but those topics were not posted as forum questions. Maybe I should try to get those topics into a post...). I really thought I was done meeting resolutions. I could be wrong about that. (I'm definitely missing the sleep one, there's no doubt about that one.)

No comments:

Post a Comment