Saturday, May 15, 2010

My boss works for me!?

I've started to take slightly different view of Seth Godwin in the last couple of months (from apt attention to a more casual interest, the shift is complicated). My opinion is more about his lizard brain, linchpin, find your own way type of stuff being a little derivative. His latest post, drawn from his own experience, has found me at the perfect time. My feelings about recent changes at work have been discussed. My feeling shift from optimism to utter dejection, but I'm trying to keep an open mind and not let it impact the quality of my work. Seth's opinion about the relationship between boss and subordinate addresses my major concern with the new structure. I want to keep delivering the kind of results that I've delivered over the last 3 years. I'm just not sure I'll be able to keep doing it in the new organization.

No comments:

Post a Comment